Monday, February 21, 2011

小手术

I had a small surgery to move that 'pimple' off from my left eye(picture) ,finally i know today,it is 油粒 actually..
first,before start the surgery,doctor get Anesthetic to my eye,then start to laser..walao eh,pain pain pain!!!the Anesthetic seem like haven start working..then i say:痛痛痛很痛!!,then the doctor ask:很痛咩,she get 1 more anesthetic to me...

after that,continue,OMG!!still very pain leh...kns..then i tell the doctor again,还是很痛! the doctor says,哪里有痛?打两只针了..(LOL..i pain not you pain la doctor) okay lo,i endure..

i think the anesthetic start working after that,i feel no pain any more...=) but i smelled the caoda smell when laser...emm,imagining my eye caodaa..lololol..

finally the doctor get it out,she talks to my mum: wahh!!看,很多粒..but i cannot see them..=( after finish all,i wake up,my left eye is bongka and really so hard to open it..-.o everybody laugh me,LOL..

and then we go to have our breakfast,the kakak at the restaurant also laugh me!!!knsss....that's all..no picture..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment