Saturday, March 12, 2011

Whatcha say?

It's Holidays!!WOORAY!!everybody love it!!!=D

what to do in this holidays?I had promise myself to study for exam..But,just like what I posted at facebook:"Before holidays:I promise I will do revision for my monthly exam in this holidays;The last day of holidays:WTH!!I wasted my holidays!!died ><"i will waste my holidays for sure..Why?Because it is my pattern...-.-

OMG!!Earthquake had happened at Japan??!!But,luckily not many people died in this earthquake..I am wondering why the number of victims at Japan less than the victims at China last time??I saw a post at facebook,a girl says:别人家的天花板地震后才掉了一点,我们家的还没摇就掉了.See,how is Malaysia useless?How can we compare with others??How can we reach our 2020??Anyway,Let's us pray for Japan..

I Am So Boring ~.~




No comments:

Post a Comment