Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Full Moon Love

Day by day, finally our love had full moon. That thing called 'Yuan Fen' had brought us to each other. Without MSSD we would not know each other, we would not be paired as partner, we would not be friend, exchange phone number, talk, chat, start to care each other
besides love start growing, then being together and have our full moon of love, everything started from MSSD, so should we thanks to the organizer of it? haha.

First day we met, someday in February. First impression: I don't know you lol. After few times of TR and practice, you said the first word "Hi" to
me, it broke the 'ice' between us and we started to talk after that. I find you on facebook haha, 'Alan Ng' and a smiley ツ. Happy moment during the rehearsals of MSSD, because of you stand behind me and taller than me, so you helped me to blocked the sun haha such a good guy xD And then people keep gossip on us -.- The last day of MSSD, exchanged number and chatted for whole night xD but some misunderstood at the second day.

Day by day, keep in touch, never failed. You get my heart, by the birthday present: your handmade sushi xD. I really like it! So NICE xD Love grow in our heart, grow and grow and grow, stronger and stron
ger and stronger

25 of June, the most important day for us! xD You gave me the angry bird, Our heart jump fast, and I nod.WE WERE BEING TOGETHER! The first time we holding hand at the beautiful night :D TODAY!25 of JULY!ONE MONTH!Wonderful 30 days/720 hours/43200 minutes/2592000 seconds we had spent! I LOVE YOU DEAR xD

Dear,

no matter what happen,

remember,

we must hand in hand to overcome it.

Appreciate our Love.

I will be there when you need me,

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment